fredag 4 december 2009

Beskrivande ord


Used to dream of bein' a millionaire/ Without a care/ But if I'm seeing my dreams/ And you aren't there/ Cuz it's over/ That just won't be fair/  Darlin'  I'd rather be a poor woman/ Livin' on the street/ No food to eat/ Cuz I don't want nobody/ If I have to cry/ Cuz it's over/ When you said goodbye/ All at once, I had it all/ But it doesn't mean anything/ Now that you're gone/ From above, seems I had it all/ But it doesn't mean anything/ Since you're gone/ Now I see myself through different eyes/ It's no surprise/ Bein' alone would make you realize/ When it's over, all in love is fair/ I should've been there, I should've been there/  I should've, should've... / I know I pushed you away/ What can I do that will save our love/ Take these material things/ They don't mean nothing/ It's you that I want / I should've been there, I should've been there/  I should've, should've...  

Inga kommentarer: