fredag 14 januari 2011

Somewhere only we know - Keane





I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?


So if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?


This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

2 kommentarer:

Isa Fisa sa...

Keane är ett mycket bra band! gillar du dem gillar du kanske oxå Saybia..super band! Härliga känslosamma låtar som man kan leva sig in i och gråta till..me like! :)

Saray sa...

Tack för tipset! :)